Aim of the competition
The main aim of the competition is to bring together future lawyers from different European countries at a time when they are undergoing entry level training to enable them to share common values and to exchange new experiences/discuss new perspectives in areas of common interest.
The Project beneficiaries are trainee and newly qualified lawyers from all Bars belonging to the Council of Bars and Law Societies of Europe.
The Project Leaders are the Academy of European Law (ERA) and the Council of Bars and Law Societies of Europe (CCBE).
The Project aims to:
- Promote a forum of discussion on European and International Law subjects.
- Promote exchanges of experiences between the participants.
- Obtain and spread interesting and useful theses on the chosen subject
- Encourage the development of the critical thinking and communication skill
- Promote and foster relationships among participants from across the European Bars represented in the competition
Take part in the competition
Candidates should contact their respective participating bars before the 29 of September 2017 for registration.